Job Opportunity at macy's in Clackamas Town Center
Posted Fri, May 28
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s is also known for giving back to our communities.
- Drive sales through educating store colleagues via product knowledge, tracking and merchandising new deliveries, and serving as experts in the location.
- Communicates specific customer needs and shopping patterns to the Central buying office and vendor community.
- Execute key merchandising initiatives for the brands they represent. Maintain contact with the vendor community.
- Work across store teams to connect all the dots to drive best practice sales and execution.
- Track incoming shipments, put new goods out on the floor, manage inventory flow
- Ensure sales floor is properly signed for sales and markdowns
- Leverage vendor relationships and product knowledge to share product knowledge with customers and fellow colleagues
- Provide bi-weekly vendor comments and attend conference calls as needed with merchant teams to review ‘what’s working, what’s not and how to fix it’
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Dependable attendance & punctuality.